When a product claims to provide results in 15 days or less in this industry, we pay attention to it. When there is a claim that you’ll experience 3-times more volume in your lashes in the same amount of time, we begin to get curious. The Beauty Facial Extreme Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth Serum has some impressive claims that are made. Do your eyelashes appear stronger, longer, fuller, and healthier in just 2 weeks + 1 day?
We decided to take a look at the product. Here are the results.
- Noticeable growth depends on your starting position. If your lashes or your eyebrows are relatively short when you first start using this product, there is a noticeable speed increase in growth when this serum is applied daily compared to not having a serum at all. Creating greater thickness does seem to take more time, though you do start to see the transition by the end of the 15-day period.
- Your lashes will appear darker, but this isn’t really the case. The added depth of color comes from the increased thickness of the lash itself and the application of the serum. It’s like washing your hair in the shower. When the hair is wet, it looks a bit darker then when it is dry. The appearance of darkness can be a benefit, however, because it may reduce the need for mascara for some.
- This product can be used with glasses or contacts. You will not notice any irritation with the eye if you use this serum while wearing contacts. If you do not have the contacts in when you apply this product, you may wish to wait a few minutes until the serum dries to prevent having some of it trapped between your contact and eye inadvertently. That is an unpleasant experience.
- You’ll find better results with an effective facial cleanser. This serum seems to work better when the skin around the lashes or eyebrows is exfoliated and extremely clean. We found the best results were achieved with an effective facial cleanser. Give the cleanser a few minutes to dry and then apply this serum.
- It is easier to use this serum at night. You could use this serum during the day, but it tends to sit on the eyelashes somewhat. If a little too much serum is dripped onto the lashes, then it can drip into the eyes. The serum can also attract some dust while you’re out and about and this can irritate the eye. We found the best results came when we used this product at night – and kicked the cat out of the bedroom.
Some products make wild marketing claims and never get close to what they promise. Others under-promise as a way to set lower expectations to generate better reviews. We found that the Beauty Facial Extreme Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth Serum has gotten it just about right. Although we might disagree with the “darker” concept, the results we saw were fast and effective.
It earns our recommendation.