Are you tired of the pain that other heated eyelash curlers can sometimes cause? Do you want a curler that will heat up reliably so that you can get a reasonable amount of lift without spending 30 minutes or more doing it? The Eyecurl Electric Heated Eyelash Curler will make sure that you get the curl you want without pain or pulling out your natural lashes.
Not only will it create a dramatic look with your lashes, but you can use it with extensions and some false lashes as well. It uses just one AA battery, which you’ll need to have on-hand because it won’t ship with this product.
What Are the Features of the Eyecurl Electric Heated Eyelash Curler?
This heated eyelash curler features a comb which rotates in 360 degrees. As the comb heats up, it allows the lashes to begin curling with the slight contact movements that are achieved with a light application of the device.
There is a low battery warning light that will turn on to let you know when it is time to replace the single alkaline battery. It also has an automatic temperature control which will let you know when the curler is ready to be used.
Here’s the Trick to Make Sure This Heated Curler Works
Like many heated curlers, one of the primary complaints about this particular model is that it doesn’t heat up enough to actually curl the lashes. When combined with the curling comb that rotates, it just won’t keep the curl in the lashes that is wanted.
So here’s what we discovered works well with this particular heated eyelash curler to make sure you can keep your curl all day long.
- Step 1. Make sure that you allow this heated curler to warm up for at least 60 seconds. On a cooler day, you may need to wait 2-3 minutes.
- Step 2. Use the eyelash curler on your natural lashes, extensions, or false lashes without any mascara or makeup. Complete a full cycle of curling on both eyes. Then set the curler down, but do not turn it off.
- Step 3. Apply your mascara after you’ve completed your first lash curling session. Then make sure your mascara is completely dry before moving onto the next step.
- Step 4. Repeat the curl. Use the eyelash curler on your mascara-covered lashes. The extra heat will help to keep the curl in place because it will allow the mascara to be manipulated somewhat.
- Step 5. Clean up your machine.
Although we could get lashes curled by using mascara first or by not using any mascara at all, our most consistent results came from following this 5-step program.
Our impression of the Eyecurl Electric Heated Eyelash Curler was quite positive. The steps may be somewhat labor-intensive when compared to other heated curlers, but the results are also more consistent. If you’re willing to invest a little time into this model, you’ll find that it will pay you back with great looking lashes for plenty of days to come.